The structure of the program has been designed so that ‘stay in control’ creates a solid foundation for being ‘outcome driven’. It enables you to manage all of the things involved in the day to day, providing greater focus to achieve strategic outcomes. Being outcome driven is the most important and staying in control greatly impacts your ability to achieve it.
This approach will give you the best results however these phases can be done independently of each other.
Phase 1 – outcome driven
outcome driven workshop – 3 hours
– skills, processes, techniques and a way of thinking that will accelerate your progress towards your strategic outcomes
– includes a weekly planning tool that allows you to easily implement everything covered in the workshop
We explore current productivity issues and the effect they have on us, our day and our ability to stay focused.
– explores the role of coaching the team to achieve strategic outcomes
Phase 2 – stay in control
stay in control workshop – 3 hours
– manage all the things we need to do and all the information that we need to do them
This workshop has a focus on application of the skills back in the workplace utilising either paper or technology based tools. This session clearly provides solutions to managing all the things you need to get done, eliminating wasted time and improving efficiency as a natural outcome of applying the right processes.
one-to-one coaching – 20 to 30 minutes
– setup technology or paper based tools
– clear the clutter and follow-up from phase one
– identify specific issues and develop solutions
One-to-one coaching sessions following the workshop are designed to ensure a smooth learning transfer, anticipating any issues that may arise and discussing possible solutions. We can design the best possible way to apply the new processes on an individual basis.
Phase 3 – application in the workplace
peak performance workshop – 3 hours
– the best tips and techniques to enhance individual (and team) performance
– includes strategies on managing stress, health and meeting management
The key is to move the theory into the real world and Phase 3 brings it all together after you have had the time to experience using the skills and applying the processes in the workplace. It starts with the peak performance workshop, covering the best tips and techniques to enhance individual performance that we can find.
one-to-one coaching – 45 minutes
– follow-up on using technology / paper tools to apply the processes
– follow-up on phase 2 managing tasks & information
– develop specific solutions for individual application
The learning transfer is completed during this individual coaching, designing a system together that not only meets your needs but provides the catalyst for outstanding results.
Phase 4 – on-going support
(3 to 6 months later)
refresher workshop – 1 hour
– refresh the skills
Rapidly changing technology impacts us and the workplace and will affect the way we work. Refresher workshops and additional individual coaching will consolidate the habits and also provide the opportunity to update skills to meet new challenges.
additional one-to-one coaching
follow-up on applying the processes
back to outcome driven